Sip and Paint! – August 19 at White Shepherd Coffee
$70.00 – $99.00
Fluid painting is an incredibly fun way to be creative! You don’t need to have any artistic experience, and if you’ve said the words “I don’t have a creative bone in my body,” then you’re in the right place!
You’ll learn how to choose your colors, and learn several techniques to try at the experience! Set up, clean up, and all materials are included.
Nashville-based artist, Lorrie Fowler be with you every step of the way as you discover a new way to be creative, have a blast with your friends, and walk away with 1 or more original paintings you’ll be proud of.
No prior painting experience is needed. Please register before the event.
See what Beth had to say
“Lorrie’s fluid painting class was just wonderful! It was so freeing and relaxing! I had no idea what to do, and she was so great at demonstrating and modeling everything first! Her encouragement was contagious! I am ready to do it again!!’” — Beth A.
- No prior painting or creative experience is required.
- Guidance and assistance will be provided by artist Lorrie Fowler.
- All materials included.
- You’ll learn how to prepare a canvas and multiple fluid painting techniques.
- You’ll create one original painting on canvas, with the option of adding a second painting.
- One 8″x10″ canvas is included in the cost, with the option to add a second canvas now or during the event.
- You keep your art!
- This class is for adults only.
- Registration is required for everyone who attends the event.
- The class includes a $5 gift card to get a drink while you’re there!
Price: $70 per person for one original painting on canvas and $29 for an additional canvas, if desired.
When: August 19 at 2pm.
Location: White Shepherd Coffee (4001 Parkfield Loop N #40, Spring Hill, TN 37174)
See examples of student paintings from past classes