A Painting as Unique as You
Currently booking for the holiday season and early 2024!
Would you love to have a work of art made uniquely for you, your home, and your story? We do this all the time, and we’d love to collaborate with you. The process is simple and painless.
- Remake one of our existing pieces in a different size and with your colors
- Work with you on a custom collection to fill your space
- Recreate your photos as original art (vacation photos, portraits, wedding photos, horses, and more!)
Start by filling out the form below, and give us an idea of what you have in mind. One of us will be directly in contact with you to get all of the details and make sure that this is a success. (read below for more about the process)
Don’t know what you want yet? Don’t worry, we will work with you every step of the way and you do not have to come into this with everything worked out!
Need more information? Read below the form!
The Commission Process
Getting a custom commission is exciting, and for many people, it can be a bit daunting. Don’t worry, it’s easy. Please feel free to read below and get an idea of how the process will work and what to expect. If you have any questions not covered below, please feel free to go ahead and submit a commission request and we can discuss your question. We’re happy to help.
- You write a short description of what you’re looking for
- I’ll touch base with you to confirm the details. We prefer to meet in person, but this can also be a call.
- Once you’re comfortable that we understand your needs and have agreed on terms, you’ll pay a starting investment and we’ll begin to work on your painting.
- You’ll get sketches and/or mockups for approval
- On completion, I’ll send photos of the finished work
- After receiving the final payment, your painting will be shipped to you!
When can I expect my painting?
Commission work is done as quickly as possible, although timing depends heavily on the commission details, shows, and events, and how many commissions are in our queue. As a rough reference point, an 8×10 may take only a week or two from when work starts, but a large statement piece may require a month or more. A specific timeline will be part of our initial agreement.
Custom artwork can be a big investment in your home and atmosphere. Whether you’re looking for multiple, large, statement pieces or a small 8×10 of a cherished memory, we can work with budgets from $500-15,000.
Still have questions?
Go ahead and fill out the commission form, and let us know what questions you have. We’re happy to answer your questions.